I'm here! I made it into Venice around 3 pm Sunday afternoon. (The time here is 7 hours ahead of the States and 6 hours behind the Philippines.) So far, I haven't felt very jet lagged, so that's a blessing! The trip here was very non-eventful - another huge blessing! Today we mostly ran some errands on Post, but we got to eat in the PX - Taco Bell for lunch and Popeye's for dinner! Woohoo! What a treat to have American food! The plan for tomorrow is to go into downtown Vicenza, so hopefully I'll post some pics when we get in tomorrow night. Thanks for all your prayers as I traveled. I'll keep you updated on our adventures here.
Great Glory
13 years ago


1 comment:
I just checked out all your Italy posts - Wow! I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to actually see all those places, but it just doesn't compute! Kinda like time travel, I would think - just stepping back in history. And to think, in America, we think something is "old" if it dates back to the 1800's! And they've got the Roman Road! How old is that?? Looks like you and Karol are making the MOST of your time together. I'm SO glad for you girls to have this opportunity together . . . and the memories that will live in your mind for the rest of your lives. God is good. Enjoy His blessings! love you forever - mom
Post a Comment