Together!
We aren't back home yet, but at least we're all in the same country now!
Carly had a wonderful time at camp. I'll try to post some pictures and stories in the near future.
Wade and Caleb had some great "guy" time and from what I heard, watched all six "Star Wars" movies while the girls were gone! (Sorry I had to miss that....NOT!)
My trip to Italy was incredible! If you want to know more, look at the previous posts. I'm still working on getting all the pics there, but it takes a while when you take a million pictures!! LOL.
At the present, we're in Bacolod City. We are assisting in some training for a team that will be going to a Creative Access Nation soon. We are enjoying getting to spend time with this group. They are great and I'm anxious to see how God will use them during this next year. He's already doing a work in their lives. We can see that just in the short time we've been here with them.
We'll be heading back to Legazpi soon. All this traveling has been great, but I miss my bed! Thanks for all your prayers while we've been traveling. Don't stop - we're not home yet!
PS - A praise. We just had a super typhoon pass through Asia. It was headed our way and then turned north to Japan. I feel for those that were affected, but am so thankful it didn't hit our area. Thank You, Lord.

No comments:
Post a Comment