Here are a couple of pictures from our drive from Austria to Italy. The scenery was absolutely beautiful!

When we got back to Vicenza, Karol took me to her favorite Italian restaurant. For our appetizer, she ordered these fried olives stuffed with pork sausage. They may not look too appetizing in the picture, but wow, they were delicious!
My pizza of choice while in Italy - Quatro Formaggio.
(The dark spots are blue cheese.)
Well, my journey ends here. The last two weeks have been an incredible experience. The places I've seen were unforgettable, but what made it so special was being able to experience it all with one of my closest friends in the world.
Karol, you were a wonderful hostess. Thank you so much for everything. Maybe someday Kevin will forgive us for using all his hotel points! LOL. Now, it's your turn to come see me and I'll show you my side of the world!
I love you and miss you! I'll never forget this trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment