In just a few hours, Carly and I will be flying to Manila. From there, we will go different directions. Carly will be attending a camp for missionary kids this week and I will be heading to Venice, Italy to visit my cousin, Karol. We will be doing some traveling around the next couple of weeks in Italy (and possibly Austria) so I covet your prayers for our safety. This trip is not ministry related. It's for the purpose of visiting with my cousin while her husband is deployed to Afghanistan.
Also, please pray for Carly. She's never been completely away from family this long - especially walking into a situation so unfamiliar. (She's never been to camp!) She does have a couple of close friends attending the camp, so at least there will be a little familiarity! She's really excited and I know the week will be great for her. I pray she makes many new friends and that she grows in many ways.
FYI....I've almost completely caught up on my posts. I still have some things to add from May and June, but in the past few weeks I've added lots of pics from January, February and March. Be sure to take a look at the archives. Also, I hope to be able to post while I'm on my trip, so keep checking back here.
Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment