
The highlight of Zoobic is definitely bottle-feeding the "baby" tiger. Now, when we heard the word "baby", we were thinking a cute, little, cuddly newborn tiger. Instead, we got this guy!! Don't you think he's old enough to be weaned??!! (Maybe it's a good think I WASN'T around for this part!)




Apparently Caleb really got into the goats!
Of course she picks the one with the PINK BOW!!
If I would've had the camera, you would've never seen this picture!
And probably not this one either!
Next to feeding and petting the "baby" tiger, the coolest thing that Zoobic offers is the Tiger Safari. Basically the humans are locked in a cage (Jeepney) and travel through an area where the tigers are roaming freely. Meanwhile, the guides open these little windows and offer the tigers raw chicken! Obviously the tigers get a little excited about the possibility and begin to climb and jump all over the vehicle/cage containing the humans! (Is it just me or is this whole process insane??!!)

Can we say "TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT??!!"
(Again, maybe it's a good thing I was in bed at the time!)



The neat thing about this picture is that those buildings behind the kids are old WWII bunkers! Zoobic has somehow incorporated them into their park.

So sorry I missed the crocodile adventure also!Here's a video of the goats and the crocodiles. Well, not together. Anyway, the kids are the ones FEEDING the crocodiles.

After our time in Subic, we headed back to Manila to do a little shopping before the long, long trip back to Legazpi. Thankfully, I began feeling better but was still really weak. I guess I just had some sort of flu. What timing, huh?
During our long drive home, we came across a nice, new, 24 hour McDonald's!! Blessed cheeseburgers and french fries!
Other than my being sick, we had a wonderful time together as a family. It was nice to just get away for a few days and enjoy playing together.

No comments:
Post a Comment