In a couple of emails before the conference, I told all our visitors to be sure to bring COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES! I warned them that there would be A LOT of walking. I'm not sure if they believed me then, but 50+ miles later, they were believers!
You see, this was my 6th trip to Hong Kong and it seems like with each trip there's more and more walking.
(Or maybe I'm just getting older?)
Anyway, I decided to wear my pedometer this trip just to see if we really walked that much or if I was just imagining it. I forgot to wear it the first day but we topped over 50 miles in the next 5 days!
NO JOKE!
So I'm thinking that if we ever do this again, I will be ousted as the official tour guide of Hong Kong!
(Hey, at least I don't walk as fast as Dar!)
By bus....
And not just ANY bus, a double-decker open-top bus!
Hang on, Dad!
And we rode the subway over...
...and over...




No comments:
Post a Comment