Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Your Comments

Just wanted to let you know that I just read the comments to this blog over the phone to Joanna. Such an encouragement to them. Keep posting comments by clicking on the word "comments" on the bottom of the post, and I will be sure to pass them on to them. Keep praying!

8 comments:

Valien said...

Hi there,

Do you know the Vailliencourts (Ed & Mila). They are my parents and are missionaries down in Legaspi (Rawis area). Their church is Trinity Baptist Church.

I grew up there and my wife and I will be flying over there on Wed. to help provide some relief work for a few days.

~Allen

Makjim said...

Thanks so much for keeping us posted about Wade and Jo Anna, Carly and Caleb.
To the Allens -
I hate to hear that so much has happened this past week or so. Please know that the Jimersons are praying for ya'll and will mention your situation at church so that we can add more prayers and support! We thank God for keeping you all safe.
We love you.
Kim Jimerson

Anonymous said...

Wade and Jo,
We are praying for you in this difficult time. We are especially praying for Carly as she deals with such devastation at a young age. May God continue to bless you as you minister.

Adam, Jessica, and Karlee Simpson

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know that we are praying for you guys! Jason and Janna are keeping me posted on things. So many people here praying for you as you deal with this situation.

Jennifer Bullock

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
I am praying for you, and everyone else in Legaspi. I miss you guys so much, and this is breaking my heart!

Anonymous said...

hi Wade,

Good to hear your voice and know that your family is safe.
We will continue to pray for you.

tonton

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo,

Our whole church (Riverveiw Baptist, in Beaufort, SC) is praying for you, your familiy, and your ministry during this difficult time. I love you guys. I'm praying for your safe travel back stateside, too. Maybe we can get together sometime.... Please let us know how we can help.

Trae <><

Peach said...

thank you for keeping us updated.
We are continually praying...
Sid, Sarah, Abby, Phoebe, and Tucker McGraw