Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Minnie & Papaw's House

The first few days we were home, Wade and I pretty much rested. (You will notice we aren't in any of these pics because we were probably sleeping!) We were totally exhausted. Even the kids were pretty tired.


When I found Caleb like this one afternoon, I knew he must REALLY be tired. You've gotta love jet-lag!

Thankfully, Uncle Sam was available to "entertain" the kids while Mom and Dad got some rest.



I'm not exactly sure what was going on in these pics, but I have a feeling that not many leaves got raked that day!

Well, at least the roof got cleaned off!


Thank you, Lord, for several days of beautiful weather!

Playing frisbee

At least SOMEONE was actually working!

Our good friend, Mrs. Janice Attebery, brought the kids some school supplies. They were excited to get the supplies, but not so excited about starting back to school! Carly was especially excited because Mrs. Janice bought her a calculator. (Mom hadn't ever let her use one before.)

Thanks so much Mrs. Janice! How sweet of you to think of just what we needed.

At this point I'd like to say thank you to everyone that blessed us in special ways while we were home. We were given so many things - everything from school books to winter clothes. Although I can't mention everyone on this blog, please know how much we appreciate all of you and all you've done for our family.


One of our favorite places to eat in Conway is China Town Restaurant. Caleb especially enjoys is because he can get his fill of rice! This is a picture of Caleb with his friend Jenny. Jenny's mother is the owner of China Town.

And Mom even got to eat her favorite food also....prime rib with a loaded baked potato! Wade's parents came to Conway and took us out for our anniversary. Wow - it was good!
Thanks John and Linda.

No comments: