Last Friday, I was able to join 3 very special ladies in Manila for a Girls' Day Out!! Since we all live very far apart, obviously a day like this is very rare and very special. About a year and a half ago, the 4 of us traveled to Thailand for a ladies' retreat and make some incredible memories together. We always have so much fun when we are together. Lots of laughter and food are usually involved!!
We spent most of the day on Friday at the Mall of Asia with no real agenda. How fun is that? After a few hours of shopping, we all decided that we needed to sit and rest for a while, so we went on a search for a day spa. (Plus we had all had REALLY early flights that morning and were quite sleepy!)
We found this place called nail.a.holics and decided to give them our business!!
The place was decorated so cute and they offered for the 4 of us to go upstairs to a private room.
We all want to be like her when we grow up!!
Like I said, when the 4 of us get together, there's A LOT of laughter!! We are CRAZY!!
Ahhh.....blessed pampering. :)
Connie was the only one brave enough to get the paraffin wax!
I guess it made her sleepy.
(Yes she was REALLY sleeping. Remember....early flights that morning.)
And yes, she was asleep too.
She was too involved in that book to sleep!
My friend Elizabeth goes everywhere with me. Last week, I took her to the beach. This week, to the spa. I hope she is enjoying it all!!
Is there a better way to top off a full day together??
Oh Lord, you have blessed me with the greatest friends in the whole world! We are so blessed to be able to walk this path together. You knew we needed this time together. Thank you for orchestrating all the details. You are so good to us!
Hebrews 10:24-25 "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another -- and all the more as you see the Day approaching."

2 comments:
Oh wow!! What a crew!! Some stinkin' awesome ladies in these pictures (and on that bookmark!). I'm thankful God gave you all this time together and now next time....though I'm no where near worthy...I want to be there!!! :)
i think everybody was really sleeping because y'all had too much fun! forget this early morning flight stuff!
and i bet elizabeth didn't know she got to go so many places! HA!
and yes...chili's is the BEST way to end a day like that!!! it's making me hungry! and it's only 9:00 a.m.!! :S
glad y'all got to have this fun and special time together :D
and just because i think it's funny - my word verification for commenting on this post is 'glofrat'.
how funny is that? ;)
Post a Comment