A few more shots of our last day at Whispering Palms.....
The floating house. The kids had fun swimming out there while they were snorkeling and climbing up in it.
This was a little shelter built into a cliff, overlooking the ocean. My friend and I spent a couple of hours here the day before while Wade and the kids were snorkeling. On this day, my friend took my daughter here for quiet time and journaling.
Thank you, Lord, for special friends that invest in the spiritual lives of my kids.
A few last shots around the resort...
This is the bungalow where we stayed
This place had the coolest workout facility....although who really wants to workout on vacation??? Just sayin'!
Carly decided to "sample" some of the equipment.
Wade and Caleb getting in a little pool time before we left
This is the room where our friend and Carly stayed
Could we stay for a couple of more weeks???? Please????
Carly getting in a few quiet moments by the pool before we left
I love this lady and am so blessed to have her in my life!
Carly took the camera again...
This is Hazel, one of the workers at the resort. She was so sweet and helpful. Sure hope we can come back here soon.
(I am continually amazed by my daughter's artistic eye)
A couple of the permanent residents of Whispering Palms
Because he is growing up in the tropics, Caleb frequently plays with all sorts of critters. These little guys are everywhere, all the time. However, this one was really tiny and Caleb was having fun playing with him.
Headed back to the boat
Yes, we all fit into that little truck - with our luggage, no less!
Boat hair!!
He had to sit up there so his feet could get wet!
Driving back over the mountains. Beautiful!!
That little strip of land is the island we were on.
Thank you, Lord, for time to rest and be refreshed. Thank you for time with family and special friends. Thank you for creating such an incredible world for us to enjoy!

5 comments:
gorgeous! where is that again? how far from you guys?
joanna, i think you have a future photographer/photojournalist/SOMETHING on your hands there (in carly). :)
and sarah should feel right at home if carly likes to take pictures as much as i do! HAHAHAHA! :)
i'm glad y'all were able to get away and relax! i'm completely jealous!!! :)
Oh wow!! I LOVED these!! I want to go there!!!!!! I'm so glad you had that time with your special friend! She is a treasure...and so are you, my friend!! Love you!
Breath-taking! Absolutely stunning! I wanna go!! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful vacation. And D looks good, too - would love to see her. I really like Caleb's hair short,and I think Carly's braces are adorable. They make her smile shine!! See you soon! It's already September! Love you.
These are awesome pics! Thanks for sharing. Loved seeing the pine trees. We don't have many of those in Colorado either! But we do have aspens!
Post a Comment