Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Few Firsts...

On Tuesday afternoon, Sarah and Carly went over to her apartment to work for the FIRST time. When I finished with my classes at the Bible College, I went over there to see if I could help.

These are the FIRST things I bought for her apartment.....PAPER TOWELS!!

Can I just say how much this picture cracks me up??
Especially considering that the verse on the back of her t-shirts speaks of "beautiful feet."

Our FIRST trip to Starbucks :)

Here's to many more FIRSTS in the City of Smiles!!

6 comments:

Toya said...

Oh. my. gosh. those are some dirty feet!! And how many seconds did it take her to go through all of those paper towels??!! I could NEVER keep enough when that girl was around! :) The City of Smiles is smiling even bigger with that awesome smile there, though Conway seems a bit frownier (is that a word? don't think so since its underlined with a red squiggly line!!).

nana jan said...

OMG- I spent good American Dollars on those feet on Tuesday August
24th!!! But my heart smiles to see such a smile in the City of Smiles :)))

Rebekah said...

is bacolod really the 'city of smiles'? because...that's awesome!

and that dirty feet picture has to be the funniest thing i've seen all morning. it's even funnier that her arch has no dirt on it whatsoever! HA! maybe i'm the only one that thinks that's funny but we had a conversation about it before she left. feet. and arches and stuff. :)

and in case mom forgot to tell her, when we got home last thursday evening (the day she left) mom went into the kitchen and there were NO PAPER TOWELS ON THE PAPER TOWEL HOLDER. i think mom just started crying. quite funny. ;)

NOW TELL SARAH TO BLOG. EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW! GET ON TO HER JO!

please? ;)

The Hagens said...

LOVING all the posting, Jo! great pics and great stories. Keep 'em coming. :)

also, b sure to let us know how Caleb's T-do goes today!

Anonymous said...

I want to see some Christmas pics!

Choate Family said...

I have LOVED catching up on your blog! Sarah just discovered Carly's notecards, so now she likes to look for pictures of Carly :-)