On the second day of our trip, Des and I decided to venture up to The Peak. This is the highest point in the city...I think. Anyway, our adventure began by taking an open-air, double-decker bus to the Peak Tram.

Here we waited to ride the Peak Tram. It's a VERY steep climb up to the Peak Tower!
While waiting for the tram, we saw this Burger King sign and knew we'd be ok for lunch!
When we got off the tram, we turned around and this was the view. (Notice the drop-off!!)
The Peak Tower
We rode to the top of this and had the most incredible view of Hong Kong!

This is a really bad picture of me, but it's proof I really was there (since I'm hardly in any of these pictures!) This is NOT the place to visit if you have issues with heights!

No comments:
Post a Comment