In October I made my 5th trip to Hong Kong to work with our church plant there. Normally, I would travel with Darlene, but she's on furlough. So an incredible lady and wonderful friend from Bacolod City, Des, traveled with me and shared in the teaching time. Our prayer is that someday in the near future, Des can live and work in Hong Kong full time with our ladies there. Please pray with us concerning this.
The first day and a half, Des and I were able to do some sightseeing. The first place we visited was Ngong Ping Village. Near this village is the world's largest Buddha statue. In addition, we traveled to and from this village by cable cars, the Ngong Ping Skyrail. The view was incredible!! Here are a few pictures from that outing.
The first day and a half, Des and I were able to do some sightseeing. The first place we visited was Ngong Ping Village. Near this village is the world's largest Buddha statue. In addition, we traveled to and from this village by cable cars, the Ngong Ping Skyrail. The view was incredible!! Here are a few pictures from that outing.






Hong Kong and China...One Country, Two Systems





1 comment:
You are really off and running with this blog thing. :) I love your posts and all the great pics. Thanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment