Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hong Kong - Part Four

These are the last of the Hong Kong pictures. They are just some sights around town. We were there during the Mid-Autumn Lantern Celebration, so you will notice an abundance of lanterns.

Des was a great traveling companion. We had a blast both sight-seeing and also ministering together. And we only got lost twice!!

Although Hong Kong is very Asian, the British influence is still obvious.





Hong Kong is an incredible city with millions of people who need to know about our Saviour's love. Please pray for our ladies there as they continue to share that love with those around them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww these pictures make me so sad. I wish that I could be there with you. I hope that things are getting back to "normal"..whatever that may be. I miss you. Tell everyone I said I "hi" and I miss them all