May 17th was our last Sunday in Bacolod City and boy was it a busy day!!
We started the day off with our worship service at BCCBC (Bacolod Christian Community Baptist Church) and ended the service with our GMA Presentation. Our GMAs (Girls Missionary Auxiliary) began meeting in January and in just 4 months there were 11 girls who completed the Maiden step and 1 who finished the Lady-in-Waiting step! I am so proud of these girls!
Getting lined up....nervous and excited!!
Reciting some of the verses they had learned.
Receiving their awards
A dear lady in our church, Mrs. Edna Oli, presented a challenge to the girls and a prayer.
Our church
Carla and Carly :)
Singing "More Than Anything"
I have been so blessed to work with these girls this year. I pray they will continue with their studies while I am away for a few months and we will work together again soon. I also pray that more of our churches will start a GMA group so that we can learn and fellowship together.

No comments:
Post a Comment