Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Cabbage?????

Today in school, Caleb was given an assignment to write about a favorite food using all 5 senses. Of all the foods in this world, my son chose CABBAGE????? I mean, yes, we do eat quite a bit of cabbage living here in Asia, but a favorite food??? Who knows. So here it is....the cabbage writing assignment....for anyone who's interested!
MY SENSES OF CABBAGE - by Caleb Allen
September 2, 2008
Cabbage looks lime green.
When you eat cabbage, it sounds like something cracked.
Cabbage smells like poo.
But it doesn't taste like poo!
On the top, cabbage feels like leaves. On the bottom, it feels hard.
I LOVE Cabbage!

A last minute update.......
I was just showing this to Caleb before I posted it, and he informed me that he wasn't talking about cabbage; he was talking about celery! Whatever. I still wouldn't choose a vegetable as a FAVORITE food! (Unless maybe my last name was Hagen. LOL)

1 comment:

The Hagens said...

too funny! as fond as the Hagen kids are of vegies though, i don't think even they would name them as their fav food! :) Go Caleb!