On Friday night, December 10th, I took my choir from the Bible College caroling. (It was a great way to practice for our upcoming performance in chapel!) We first went to the Moore's house and after singing, were treated with some yummy snacks!
Jirah, Jen, Hymn and Mia
Daniel, Brian, William and Eddieson
Andrew and Joemar
Carly loves Rusty!
What's wrong, Mia????
Just hanging out
Jen, Jirah, Jade & Andrew
Rusty trying to beg food from Hymn
Mia and Caleb - I have no idea what was going on! LOL
Hymn is giving Sarah a language lesson :)
Next, we went to the home of Bro. Chris and Mrs. Amy Murray and sang for them
Mia, what are you doing to Sarah???
Next we went to the home of Bro. Doug and Mrs. Myrna Kiper and enjoyed singing on their stairs!
And taking a couple of group photos!!
Thanks, Bro. Doug and Mrs. Nonoy, for the snacks!
Finally, we ended up at our house - not to sing but just to eat pizza and hang out for a little while.
Andrew, Wade, Mia and Hymn have a little jam session....
...while Caleb and Charie play sungka....
...while Brian and Esther play on the keyboard.....
....while William exercises!!
Carly showing Jade and Joemar some of her artwork
Group picture!!
Following are all the songs that we sang at the Kiper's house. I hope you enjoy listening to them as much as I enjoy working with these guys!
"Sing Hosannas"
"How Great Our Joy"
"Riu, Riu, Chiu"
"What Can I Give Him"
"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
(Thank you, Carly, for recording these videos.)

No comments:
Post a Comment