These are more pics from our SOAR trip.
Lunch @ Olive Garden with my parents, Darlene & the Smith family. Good times!
My room-mate for the week :)
The Gaylord Texan was AMAZING!!!!
(Except for the time when we got lost for an hour. Long story.)
Makes my heart smile. :)
On the way to Six Flags. I looked back one minute and both of these girls were messing with their cameras. I looked back a couple of minutes later and this is what I saw....
LOL!!
Carly entertained herself on the bus.
The "old folks" that braved Six Flags all day long....
....including the Roaring Rapids. Twice. Very wet.
Happy Birthday, America!!
Two of my favorite people.

1 comment:
Hi Joanna, I enjoyed stopping by the booth at SOAR last summer - it was a first time to SOAR for me, although my kids (now grown) have enjoyed it several times. The Gaylord was impressive wasn't it - I kept the grandchildren and Eli and I really enjoyed the trains displayed in the hotel. We didn't make it long at Six Flags - it was so HOT HOT HOT! :) I have enjoyed using Carly's note cards so much.
Blessings,
Ava Pool
Antioch Missionary Baptist, (Grice) gilmer, Texas
Glad I found your blog - praying for you...
Post a Comment