October 25th, 2009 is a day that I will remember for a long time!
First of all, it was my birthday. (Although I'd like to FORGET how OLD I am now!!)
Second, I was blessed to be able to play with some of the greatest musicians ever in the morning worship service at Antioch.
Third, I spent the afternoon with the Greenbriar District GMAs, who gave me a really cool birthday cake!! (Pictures will come soon.)
Fourth, I got to eat dinner at Marketplace (my fav) with my parents and in-laws!
Fifth, my cool husband got me the gift I'd been wanting....Guitar Praise!! (It's like Guitar Hero, but with Christian music.)
But the best part of October 25th, 2009 was seeing my son baptized!
Caleb was one of 12 that were baptized that night. Here are a few of the others.
Bro. Steve Crawley baptized his daughter
Mom had a front row seat!!
This is Caleb's friend, Payton
Payton's mom, Kristen, and I grew up together and have always been close friends. In fact, she was one of my bridesmaids in my wedding. It was pretty special that our boys were baptized at the same time.
Caleb and his buddy, Turner
Thank you, Lord, for a very special day from beginning to end!

No comments:
Post a Comment