Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Barnabas Touch

As I mentioned in the previous post, my parents are here on a Barnabas Touch team. (For more info on Barnabas Touch: http://www.bmaam.net/btoverview.htm) Obviously, we are very excited to see them again but somewhat sad in that we only have a few days together and those days are very full! Somehow we'll try to sneak in some quiet family time!

Mom taught a wonderful seminar to the ladies about "Leaving a Legacy."




One of the most precious ladies I know, Mrs. Edna Oli, who was a big help to Mom and her class.




Mom, Carly, Caleb and I singing "You Are"

Dad preaching in one of the evening sessions

Bro. Larry Barker, the leader of Barnabas Touch, speaking in one of the evening sessions

Thanks Bro. Larry for bringing a wonderful team to Bacolod to encourage us all. You all were a tremendous blessing! I pray for your ministry with Barnabas Touch and that the Lord will continue to open doors.

No comments: