I've had a little "down time" the last few days and have done some much-needed catching up on my blog! I've posted over 20 posts from last July and August. The main event of July was a visit from my parents and some dear friends of ours. We had a great time with them and got lots of great pics! We had a few extra days with my parents in August, enjoyed a few last days of summer and then started back to school. I hope you enjoy looking at these posts! I would love to read your comments!
Great Glory
13 years ago

2 comments:
It's okay. I don't blog very well either! I'm glad that you are so busy! That means that God is really doing wonders through you. I look forward to seeing you on furlow. I'll be in Longview, so let me know when you swing through Palestine so I can come and visit. Give your parents a hug for me when you see them. You are all still in my prayers.
Loved all the new posts! Having fun with Murphys - wish u were here too!
Post a Comment