Just a quick note to let you know what's going on in our lives this week. Wade has been in Bicol for the last week doing Church Planter Training and also helping to set up the Lifeword Recording Studio in Sorsagon. As far as I know, it's been a good week, but I know he is anxious to get home. He will travel home to Bacolod on Monday.
At the moment, I'm sitting in the lobby of a hotel in Manila. Caleb and I are headed out to Hong Kong in the morning. We will be doing a two day conference with our ladies there on Sunday and Tuesday. (Tuesday is a national holiday.) We will have Monday off and are looking forward to a really cool "date!" Pictures will come soon!
Caleb is traveling with me this time because when Carly was seven, she was able to go with me to Hong Kong. So now it's his turn!! He is sooooo excited. He's bouncing around all over the place and can barely contain himself! He told me today, "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HONG KONG!!!"
Carly is at home in Bacolod, being passed around among friends!! LOL. I'm sure she'll have a great time until Dad returns on Monday. Caleb and I will fly home on Wednesday.
Please keep our family in your prayers over the next few days. And please remember our conference in Hong Kong and the ladies that will be attending. We will be studying the topic of Stewardship/Finances! Always a tough subject! Also, there is a typhoon approaching Hong Kong at the moment. It's not a strong one, but it could change some of our plans and I could have a VERY DISAPPOINTED seven year old on my hands!
Thank you so much for lifting our family up to our heavenly Father. You have no idea how much your prayers mean to us.

2 comments:
Know that we are praying for you guys this week and can't wait to hear all about it!
Are you serious? Is the temp there really 82? WOW!
It's cooooold here today! My hands are wishing it was 82! They need some warmth. :-)
Post a Comment