Here are a few pictures of our Easter Sunday.
(We went the easy route....the plastic wrappers that slip over the eggs. No dye!)
Caleb & Kirby were in a good mood!


I tried to get a picture of all four kids, but Kirby decided he didn't want in the picture.
During our Bible study, we used the Resurrection Eggs to tell the Easter story.
The kids show off their new kites.




3 comments:
Love the new pics! can't wait to meet Kate - she is a cutie!
Joanna, Caleb's new haircut looks good--nice and cool for those hot Philipine summers. Carly's Easter outfit was very pretty. And her photos were great. I sent a few cabin pictures to Karen Smithson (she and her husband sold us the cabin). They have moved to Pittsburg, TX. We got our occupancy permit for the new Lifeword Studios last week, and we are moving in!
Love, Dad
Great pics, Carly! Rachel got a digital camera & took some pics, but now I have to load them on teh computer! Caleb & Kirby are both looking more grown up!
Post a Comment