Saturday, September 23, 2006

Carly's Creations

Around the Allen house, you can always count on Carly having an on-going art project. She likes to call them "Art Attacks", based off a Disney show here from Australia called "Art Attack." (There's a cool website to go with the show if you're interested. http://www.hitentertainment.com/artattack/ )
A few days ago, Carly came and asked if she could get the Play-Doh out. Next thing I knew she was bringing me one animal after another that she'd made. They were really cool so I decided to take pictures of them! I thought I'd share a few of them with you. Keep in mind, most of these were only 3 or 4 inches tall!



(Notice the green alligator in the background - crafted by Caleb)





We're not sure where Carly gets her artistic ability. Definitely not from Mom! She surpassed my ability by age 3. LOL. I'm saving all her drawing books and tell her that someday when she's famous I'm gonna sell them on e-bay and get rich! Ha ha.


No comments: